By placing an order with us, you agree to the following:
1. Clients of Toronto House Tour Inc. are responsible for the following when a property is to be photographed:
• Ensuring the property is made available at the scheduled time and our photographers, on our behalf, are provided with any and all necessary rights and access required for all areas of the property that will be shot in order to fulfill your requested tour.
• Ensuring the property is photo ready and clean.
• If the property is not ready for photography, the agent may choose to cancel photography appointment and/or reschedule. However, 48 hours notice to the photographer is required; otherwise, a reshoot or not ready fee may apply.
• If the photographer arrives at the property and it is untidy, the photographer will not declare the property not photo ready, but will shoot the property as described in the terms of the contract. The client or their agent is responsible for determining if the property is photo ready.
• If the client is not pleased with the photos as a result of the property not being ready for the photography appointment and would like to have the property reshot, then reshoot fees will apply, as well as any other additional charges required for the reshoot, i.e., travel costs.
2. In the event the photographs do not meet our standards of quality and professionalism, we will reshoot the property at no charge to you. If, however, you request additional photographs for seasonal changes, night shoots, or additional images for any reason, then additional fees will apply.
3. An additional travel charge fee will apply for orders outside our regular marketing areas. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 647-685-2228 for further information on areas that may be outside of the normal coverage area.
INTERNET CONTENT TERMS
4. All images displayed on the Internet are the property of Toronto House Tour Inc. Clients of Toronto House Tour Inc. have unlimited rights to use the photos taken for their tours as they see fit. However, Toronto House Tour Inc. will copyright photos, and a license will be granted only to the agent and NOT to any third party. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by Toronto House Tour Inc.
5. Properties that are photographed will be uploaded to our servers and can be accessed by the public. Your name and contact information can be attached to these tours and can also be displayed online.
6. Toronto House Tour Inc. is not responsible in the event other 3rd party websites cannot provide the necessary data feeds, links or uploads. For example: missing MLS feeds or Realtor.com uploads.
7. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to this site or any property on this site as long is it does not portray Toronto House Tour Inc. or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. Any links to third party sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you may leave Toronto House Tour Inc. Additionally, Toronto House Tour Inc. has not reviewed all linking third party sites and does not control, and is not responsible for these sites or their content. Toronto House Tour Inc. does not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
8. Toronto House Tour Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of the data or graphics published on this site. The information listed on this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Everything on this site is provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Neither Toronto House Tour Inc. nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this site.
9. Payment must be received at the time of order or service will not be performed, unless terms have been extended by contract prior to the time of order.
10. Toronto House Tour Inc. will bill your credit card at the time of order for all charges and services provided unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing.
11. Your credit card may be charged again after you place an order for additional fees due to local market conditions or if you decide to upgrade the tour later. Examples of additional fees include travel fees, no-show fees, and not ready fees.
12. If the tour is not fulfilled by Toronto House Tour Inc., or you choose to cancel your order, the amount paid to us will be credited to your account for future services, less any cancellation fees that may apply.
13. If you accept an assignment of photographs from another listing agent and want us to transfer those images, a fee will apply.
14. All prices, fees, and extra charges are subject to change without notice and are quoted in Canadian funds unless otherwise noted.
15. Credits posted to your account are to be used to pay for future purchases, fees or any extra charges and will be applied to the next following transaction. All unused credits will automatically expire after 8 months from the date of the last transaction without any further notice.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Toronto House Tour Inc. for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney’s fees and other legal or collection expenses.
PRIVACY / SECURITY
16. Where applicable, this website uses high Internet standards of secure data encryption for all online transactions.
18. Independently contracted representatives provide some or all services. Neither Toronto House Tour Inc. nor its independently contracted service distributors is liable for any negligence, damages, or any wrongdoing on the part of the independent service representatives.
19. Neither Toronto House Tour Inc. nor its independently contracted distributors is responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our reasonable control such as acts of God, weather, or other uncontrollable conditions that prohibit services from being rendered as promised. (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Acts of Terrorism, etc.)
20. The terms and conditions are the sole understanding between Toronto House Tour Inc. and the client.
21. No other terms or conditions apply unless specified by contract.
22. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. Please check this document frequently for changes.
We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this website. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site.
This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices, and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect? When you visit this website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters, you will provide us information about yourself.
Credit Card Information
If you choose to avail yourself of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
– Mailing address
– Email address
– Credit card number
– Name on credit card
– Credit card billing address
– Business and home phone number
– Email Information
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, our marketing, and promotional efforts and to improve our content and service offerings, as well as to customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and enable us to better tailor our services to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis.
Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with third-parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided in the newsletter.
Your computer uses IP addresses every time you are connected to the Internet.
Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. Our web server automatically collects IP addresses, as well as demographic and profile data (known as traffic data) so that data (such as the webpages you request) can be sent to you.
Sharing and Selling of Information
We do not share, sell, lend and/or lease any of the information that uniquely identifies a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the public.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in Canada. The laws regarding the holding of personal data in Canada may be more or less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time, our site may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user, therefore, has a choice of whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.